4-4-19

What are your interests?

I like to play video games a lot and I'm really good at them. I like math and science and they make me enjoy school a lot more.

What are your career goals?

I plan to be a biomedical engineer or at least in the medical field. I plan to at least have two cars and a house and I plan to have a masters degree in biomedical engineering.

How would you describe yourself?

I would describe myself as a hardworking individual who like to work as a team. I like to play games and I like to work hard and volunteer.

Describe your ability to work as part of a team?

I work really was as a team and I like to collaborate ideas and build things just as a team. It really helps to get other ideas than your own it makes the product better. I typically like to organize and build our project I select the dates and tactics to get the project done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debt 2.2(drive free method)

2.1

2/7/19